SaskWater's presence in Saskatchewan communities is visibly promoted through donations of promotional items which feature the SaskWater logo. Promotional item donations are considered to be purely philanthropic, where SaskWater expects no significant benefit or recognition in return.
Requests for promotional items must be received at least one month prior to the event. SaskWater will respond to approved applicants within two weeks to advise of the status of their application and whether more information is required.
To be eligible to receive promotional items, the following criteria must be met:
- The promotional items should directly benefit a Saskatchewan community or communities.
SaskWater will not provide support to, nor respond to, applications for the following ineligible events, activities or programs:
- Political parties or activities, candidates, organizations or lobby groups;
- Religious organizations or events;
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, or lifestyle;
- Individuals pursuits;
- Third party funding organizations (such as professional telephone solicitors or private charitable foundations);
- The purchase of advertising space in event programs;
- Funding for publications or video productions;
- Sports teams or music groups - with the exception of modest assistance for a local fundraising event (ie. raffle item); or
- For-profit organizations.
Before applying, organizations are to consider the eligibility criteria and evaluate their eligibility. In your proposal, please include the following information:
- The name, address and phone number of the organization, plus a contact name and phone number/email address
- Information about the organization including:
the official name of the organization
the organization's mission/purpose statement
- the start and completion dates
- brief budget overview
- information on how the promotional items will be used
Applications for promotional items may be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those without access to email may apply in writing, either by fax to (306) 694-3207 or by mail to:
SaskWater - Head Office
200-111 Fairford Street East
Moose Jaw SK S6H 1C8