The Value Is Clear
Copy and paste the following quiz into a new document or email, answer the questions, and send it to email@example.com.
You can find the answers in the links on the Save a Drop. Save a Lot page, and
at www.UNwater.org. Entries with at least 8/10 questions right will win a SaskWater Save a Drop. Save a Lot Save Water Kit.
The kit includes a low-flow showerheard, a kitchen faucet aerator, two bathroom faucet aerators, a toilet fill cycle diverter, toilet leak detection tablets, and a flow meter bag.
Quantities are limited so get your entries in fast.
1. What percentage of the earth's surface is useable freshwater?
2. How much water can be saved by using a low-flow showerhead?
3. Name 3 ways to increase the moisture retention of your lawn:
4. How much money does the average Canadian family spend on water for the bath and shower each year?
5. When was the first World Water Day?
6. By running the dishwasher and washing machine only when they're fully loaded, you can save ____ litres of water per load you eliminate.
7. How many litres of water does the UN suggest each person needs per day to meet the basic requirements of drinking, cooking, and cleaning?
8. According to various estimates, how many planet Earth's would be needed to sustain a global population achieving the current lifestyle of the average North American or European?
9. True or False: In Canada, there is more water underground than on the surface.
10. When you want a drink, what should you do instead of running the water until it's cold?
Are you a SaskWater customer?
What was your initial purpose for visiting www.saskwater.com?